JOIN THE TEAM
Faces Medspa truly checks all of the boxes for someone looking for a job in aesthetic medicine. We have a beautiful and modern office that features state of the art technology. Our office is full of friendly and supportive coworkers who will mentor, support and cheer you on as you grow as a member of the Faces team. We are constantly performing cutting-edge procedures and have a list of clientele that is growing quickly. What more could you want?
Luckily, Faces Medspa is hiring, looking for talented and dynamic people to join our team. If you are motivated to make people more beautiful and happy, apply at Faces Medspa today. Few things are as satisfying as helping someone overcome their insecurities and unlock their most beautiful self, and at Faces Medspa you get to witness this incredible moment each and every day!
See the current openings at Faces Medspa below. Interested in a position that is not listed? We would still love to hear from you!
PART-TIME AESTHETIC NURSE
Faces Medspa is seeking an experienced Aesthetic Nurse for our growing Dubuque office. This individual does not need to have a background in aesthetic services, however, it is preferred. Candidates must hold an active Iowa license as a Registered Nurse.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is an organized problem solver with excellent bedside manner, customer service, administrative and time management skills. Our patients are our number one priority and we expect this person to deliver the highest-quality service with a positive attitude.
This position will be spent both training with and assisting our Board Certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in performing facial cosmetic procedures, as well as functioning as a clinical nurse for medical patients.
The following duties will be required while working as an aesthetic and clinical nurse:
● Greet patient in a cheerful manner
● Ascertain pertinent medical history information
● Set up examination room, surgical or procedure trays as needed and assist with procedures
● Assist physician as directed in patient examination and/or treatment
● Participate in patient education. Communicate effectively and validate patient understanding
● Patient care coordination. This will require developing a comprehensive knowledge of available treatments, and assisting the patient with the decision making process and scheduling.
● Chart all patient activity in a complete, accurate, and timely manner
● Demonstrate ability to consistently meet the practice work schedule
● Basic clinical photography skills are required.
● Experience with social media platforms such as facebook and instagram is required.
● Prior familiarity with electronic medical record software is not required but is beneficial
● Prior knowledge or experience with cosmetic treatments such as botox, dermal fillers is not required but is encouraged
● Surgical assist skills, IV medication administration, and patient recovery skills are strongly encouraged.
● Marketing and sales experience is not required but beneficial, as marketing and sales will be an integral part of the position
● Applicant must be comfortable discussing payment, collecting payment, and handling financial transactions without error.
Office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, with eventual limited evening and weekend hours. This position will average three days a week, but will require flexibility based upon the doctor's schedule. Benefits include no holidays, paid time off and sick time, uniform allowance, profit sharing and 401k plan per company policy.